Great Rates! Monthly Payments Available
Click Quote Button or Call 936-588-2202
FAST & FREE Online Quotes!
Save up to 40% a year on your home insurance!
Same Day Policy Issuance.
Top Rated Carriers!
GET YOUR FREE Homeowners Insurance QUOTE BELOW!
Your home is a means of providing you safety and security. In order for your home to protect you, you must first protect it. This is done by having the right homeowner’s insurance policy in place.
At Texas Partners Insurance Group, we are here to help you find the right homeowners’ insurance at a price that is right for your budget. It is nice to know that you are not paying too much for your home insurance. It is also nice to know that you’re dealing with an honest insurance agency. If you need help with your insurance claims, we are here to help you with this process.
Free Insurance Quotes to Help You Save Money!
With just one home insurance application and a few minutes of your time you can shop rates from several different insurance carriers. You can compare the free insurance quotes and deductibles and find the best home insurance company for your needs. At the same time, we can answer your questions about the home insurance coverage’s and help you make the right choice for your home insurance.
Affordable Coverage to Help Keep You Home Protected
Regardless of where you live or what type of home insurance your need, protecting your home is vital to protecting your investment and your family. Doing this while at the same time having reasonably priced insurance is where we can help.
Choosing an insurance carrier can be complicated, let us help you find the right home insurance for your needs at a price that fits your budget.
Texas Home owners insurance protects you from losses caused by storms, fire, theft, and other events outlined in your home insurance policy. It is important to know what´s in your home insurance policy. This publication gives you general information about Texas Home Insurance, but it is not a substitute for the policy itself. Make sure you read your Texas Home Insurance policy carefully and understand your specific home coverage’s. From some insurance companies you are able to purchase special policies that cover the house for all perils except those explicitly excluded by the policy though, such as pet damage.
Texas Homeowners Policies
You can buy a dwelling policy that covers only the structure of your house. Or, like most Texans who own their homes, you can buy a homeowners policy, which combines five different types of coverage:
Dwelling– pays for damage to your house and any outbuildings, such as detached garages and storage sheds.
Personal property pays when household items, including furniture, clothing and appliances, are damaged, stolen, or destroyed.
Liability protects you against financial loss if you are found legally responsible for someone else´s injury or property damage. A homeowners policy automatically provides $25,000 in coverage. You can buy up to $1 million in coverage for an extra premium.
Medical payments while on your property. It also pays for some injuries that happen away from your home, such as your dog biting someone. A basic homeowners policy pays $500 in medical bills. You can pay extra and get up to $5,000 in medical payments coverage.
Loss of use pays living expenses if your home is too damaged to live in during repairs. The most common policy pays up to 20 percent of the amount for which your house is insured.
Make Sure Your Insurance Covers:
Replacement Cost: Coverage on your home and contents Some policies may only offer Actual Cash Value on your home and contents.
Adjacent Structures Protection: Make sure you have sufficient coverage for your other insurable items, such as car ports, barns, Jacuzzi, etc.
Protection against Fire & Smoke, Windstorm, Lightning
Personal Effects Protection
Comprehensive Physical Damage Protection
We offer great rates on Texas Home Insurance. Let us compare Texas home insurance rate for you and save you money on your Texas home insurance coverage.
To learn more about home insurance please read the information provided below.
Types of Home Insurance Coverages:
- Protected & unprotected risks: HO-A, HO-B and Dwelling Fire
- HO-A policies are the most inexpensive, and consequently provide the most limited coverage. Only the types of damage specifically listed in the policy are covered. HO-A policies only offer “Actual Cash Value” on its settlements. In other words, many other costs associated with restoring lost property including labor and time considerations will not be included.
- HO-B policies provide replacement cost coverage for most risks associated with damage to the dwelling, and actual cash value for personal property for the types of damage specifically outlined in the policy.
- HO-C policies provide the most extensive coverage, and are consequently more expensive than HO-A or HO-B policies. HO-C policies offer replacement cost coverage for most types of risks which threaten the dwelling or personal property.
- Approved alternative policies offer varying levels of coverage. Companies can sell alternative policies only if the policy form is approved in advance by the Commissioner of Insurance. These policies are not standardized. Coverage may differ considerably from one company to another and from the coverage provided in the standardized Texas homeowners policies.
- Owner-occupied Dwelling Fire written on Form TDP-1, TDP-2 and TDP-3
- Fire can be written on owner, seasonal, tenant and vacant dwellings
Generally, HO-B policies provide the most coverage for the price, but some companies do not offer the HO-B policy.